We cannot possibly go on without presenting you with our list of top ten betting sites, as our title is ‘Top 10 Best Betting Sites. Betting exchanges, sportsbooks, Bookmakers, and even online casinos are included on this list.
On this page, we review a variety of betting sites, but if you prefer to bet on a specific sport, in particular, you may also wish to read our recommendations for the best online betting websites.
There are several sports betting options that should satisfy everyone – regardless of what you like to bet on.
When it comes to promotions, they are incredibly generous, not just to new customers, but to existing customers as well. Once you’re a member, they make you happy with a variety of offers.
The offers change regularly, in particular the current promotions and the welcome bonus.
- New and existing customers can both take advantage of great promotions
- Large Range of Markets – Bet on everything you can possibly imagine
- The best mobile app/website we’ve tested
The offers have been generous, and while they change from time to time, they seem to be a bit more consistent, which means you know exactly what you’re going to get. The BetVictor platform was recently dramatically improved, making it easier to use, faster, and more convenient.
- Best football odds around, especially for new customers.
- The recently updated website is easy to use and fast to load.
- They reimburse you for the money you spend when the horse refuses or starts whipping before the race.
We have put 888 in our top ten as they have been around with their online betting site for more than two decades.
Although their odds are reasonable, they aren’t the best, but it is because of their bonuses that they are in the top 10 rankings.
- You’ll find a huge number of cashback deals and free bets available on a wide variety of sports every day
- The 888 VIP program is highly competitive with a number of promotions, exclusive events, and dedicated account managers designed specifically for VIP members.
- We like their latest version of the site. It’s easy to navigate and is clean. Particularly impressive is their search function.
In comparison to some other betting companies on this list, Betfair offers fewer promotions, focusing instead on improving odds, but there are some offers that are frequently worth taking advantage of.
- Statistically, they offer the best football odds in the UK.
- It ensures that the exchange and the sportsbook give you the best odds.
- Betfair is the largest exchange in terms of liquidity. Lay your bets here if you so desire
Coral introduced a website that features a new design with simple navigation, allowing you to easily find the betting options you’re searching for with minimum effort.
- It is an excellent all-around site with easy navigation, good odds, and extensive markets.
- They offer many bonuses and free bets for their existing customers.
- The Coral Connect platform allows you to make deposits and withdrawals via any of the 1800+ Coral street shops.
Over the past few years, Unibet has impressed us, as we have noticed how they are really striving to provide a user-friendly product.
It is true that 10Bet is a new company in the UK, however, they have been operating worldwide for several years. They offer a generous welcome bonus, in addition, to reload bonuses or free bets from time to time.
Bookmaker Ladbrokes has become among the most common high street brands in the UK. Aside from the basic matched bet on registration, there are quite a few one-off offers for big games, and the company occasionally offers bonuses on accumulators.
Not only do they offer footie promotions, but they also offer darts, novelty bets, rugby, and more. There are also a lot of offers for double odds.
Betfred is a bookie that is constantly innovating from offers and markets to new technological innovations (they have an app for Apple watches).
You can probably bet on anything you want through Paddy Power if you can’t identify a market for it. There are usually a lot of bonuses on the Paddy Power promotions page.